Ubi is not working

Anything support related, problems with your Ubi, setup, portal, support site, forum, etc. Bug reports can go here too. If you are experiencing problems, start here in the FAQ.

AuthorPost

Ubi is not working

JohnNVickie

Post Posted » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:40 pm

Hello, our Ubi is not responding or giving us our usual weather updates. :cry: My husband is blind and disabled and so enjoyed asking Ubi questions. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: Ubi is not working

LeorUser avatar
Admin/Team Ubi

Post Posted » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:38 am

@JohnNVickie, sorry to hear! I'm curious if you're encountering the issue we posted about on the forum. Do checkout the solution pinned above for Ubis that are not speaking.

JohnNVickie

Post Posted » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:35 pm

Is this the thread you are talking about viewtopic.php?f=2&t=834 ?

From that thread:
This fix will work if your device only if your Ubi or Ubis have the following symptoms:

- Will flash blue after the "Ok Ubi" trigger but will not flash green or respond Does not trigger
- Will respond if you use the UbiCC app (available on Android) does not respond
- Is still uttering any lesson's you have created or IFTTT recipes etc. not uttering

JohnNVickie

Post Posted » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:48 pm

Our Ubi started working again late last night. Responding, answering questions........my husband asked it to send a text message, and now it's not working again. He said that's when it stopped working last time, he had just asked it to send a text message.

LeorUser avatar
Admin/Team Ubi

Post Posted » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:42 am

Very glad to hear!