People selling non workin ubi ebay

Questions, comments, feature requests, anything and everything Ubi related. Post about how awesome your Ubi is or make a suggestion about what you think will take us there.

AuthorPost

People selling non workin ubi ebay

ubiname1

Post Posted » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:26 pm

People are selling use non working ubi for 100s of dollars. So unfair.

Re: People selling non workin ubi ebay

celblazer

Post Posted » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:04 pm

If someone wants to buy a broken unit let them as long as it's advertised as so.

But Ubi's still work just fine. I have 3 all working.

Last one I bought was $25 six months ago, new in the box and works. Only issue is it doesn't have the firmware update to play mp3's when something is triggered.

ubiname1

Post Posted » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:16 pm

celblazer wrote:If someone wants to buy a broken unit let them as long as it's advertised as so.

Last one I bought was $25 six months ago, new in the box and works. Only issue is it doesn't have the firmware update to play mp3's when something is triggered.

2 of mine just stopped working. Ubi are being sold not working on ebay. I bought one. !

celblazer

Post Posted » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:08 pm

ubiname1 wrote:
celblazer wrote:If someone wants to buy a broken unit let them as long as it's advertised as so.

2 of mine just stopped working. Ubi are being sold not working on ebay. I bought one. !

If you bought them knowing they were not working, what's the issue?

Or were they advertised as new and working? If so Ebay is great with making the buyer happy and you should get your money back.