music stopped. how do repair??? ubi owners Help!

Questions, comments, feature requests, anything and everything Ubi related. Post about how awesome your Ubi is or make a suggestion about what you think will take us there.

AuthorPost

music stopped. how do repair??? ubi owners Help!

ubiname1

Post Posted » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:02 am

Ubi will not play music requests.. Tell me someone what to do. Thanks ubi owners

Re: music stopped. how do repair??? ubi owners Help!

notgreg

Post Posted » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:15 am

reboot your ubi

ubiname1

Post Posted » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:29 am

50 times still does not come back... do u have music? ?

notgreg

Post Posted » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:02 am

Yes I do. What music are you requesting?

Perhaps opening a support ticket might help.

ubiname1

Post Posted » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:19 am

U are aware ubi is no longer supported by leor. Tickets get no response!! I have own my ubi for years. Music has stopped many times. To all owners. Thanks for replies. No music for me. Of any kind for months.. Any idea how to fix???

notgreg

Post Posted » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:18 am

What music are your trying to request? try "play heroes by david bowie" and see if you get the 30 second sample. If you do, then it is working.

ubiname1

Post Posted » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:31 am

It works!!! Now .. This is a shock !!!!
THANK YOU!!!! :) after I told it to play your example? Why ? And One more question. The mic to hear my request shucks. How do I boost the mic sensitive or bring the mic out of the ubi?? I have open my ubi. So I am very comfortable with taking it apart. You have help me more than ever!!!!

notgreg

Post Posted » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:16 am

Not sure why it started working. I find simple tests are often the best for debugging issues.

For the SoundCloud implementation I think the format is "song by artist". As in "Heroes by David Bowie". But not always. "play I Remember Kaskade remix" also works (note dropping the "by" keyword). And I'm very impressed that the Ubi gets and spells Kaskade correctly and it retrieves the correct song as well.

You should also note that the music ticket from SoundCloud lasts about an hour in my testing. So a reboot is required to re-register the ticket to play more music. I don't use the music feature, so this will need further testing.